Lots going on, no time to write …
1. She was sleeping well, then she wasn’t, then she was, then she wasn’t again. Last night was worst of all, culminating in Preston getting kicked out to the couch and Maddie and I sleeping in the big bed. Bad, bad night for all.
2. We are on poop patrol. Because she seems a little backed up. She is pooping and the doctor isn’t worried, but she’s not pooping much and its a little dry. We are giving her a little water, so we’ll see. I never thought I’d be so interested in someone else’s poop issues.
3. Maddie has expanded her repertoire of solid foods to include peas, sweet potatoes and apples. So far, she loves everything we put in front of her.
4. When this piece of the breast pump falls to the bottom of the dishwasher it melts into an abstract sculpture. Needless to say that sculpture, while cool looking, isn’t helpful in pumping breastmilk.
5. How we can go to Target to buy aforementioned breast pump piece, which retails for $9.99 for two, and walk out having spent $155 is a mystery to me.